Fall Bucket List
This fall bucket list is full of amazing fall activities to enjoy the beautiful weather and fall season! Tons of great things to do in the fall that are great for families or social distance friendly for larger groups!
Fall is by far my favorite season. The weather is perfect, the color of the leaves is beautiful, and my birthday is in the fall. And it’s the perfect time to host one of these fall parties .
Fall also brings with it the return to routines, cooking weeknight dinners, sports, and other things that fill our schedules.
Honestly, sometimes the beauty of fall gets missed in the crazy schedules. So I’ve put together this fun fall bucket list (kind of like this summer bucket list ) full of things to do in the fall to take advantage of the beautiful season!
Plus, so many of these things are great for right now because you can do with them with your immediate family or social distanced with friends!
Fall Activities list
I’ve put together 30 different things to do in the fall to go on your fall bucket list. If you have other fall traditions or ideas, feel free to come up with your own to add as well!
- Play in the leaves.
- Drink apple cider.
- Make caramel apples or even better have an apple party and make caramel apple nachos .
- Carve pumpkins.
- Dress up in costume. These DIY superhero costumes would be great!
- Go for a drive.
- Make a fall craft like this happy fall banner .
- Bake something with pumpkin. I recommend pumpkin crunch cake .
- Decorate your home for fall.
- Read fall books. You might want to start with some of these books to read .
- Play fall minute to win it games .
- Make pizza pumpkins .
- Make a leaf art project.
- Go camping and play these camping games or do a camping scavenger hunt . Can’t get outside? Try some indoor camping instead.
- Go apple picking.
- Have a chili cook-off. I recommend this white bean chicken chili , it’s won many a cook-off!
- Boo your neighbors.
- Go on a hike. Take along this nature scavenger hunt for a little fun while you hike.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Watch a Halloween movie.
- Play football.
- Make s’mores or s’mores bars . You could even setup your very own DIY s’more bar to try different varieties!
- Take fall photos. You could get real fall photos taken by a professional or take silly photos on this fall photo scavenger hunt .
- Send someone an orange gift . Orange is the color of fall after all.
- Do an outdoor scavenger hunt. Here are tons of scavenger hunt ideas to choose from.
- Have an orange themed dinner. This almond chicken makes a great entree and these pumpkin cheesecake bars would be perfect for dessert!
- Make homemade soup like copycat Zuppa Toscana or homemade chicken noodle soup .
- Try something new.
- Play Halloween charades . Or any of these other Halloween games .
- Make apple crisp.
Printable Fall Bucket List
I also created a printable chart you can just print and use as your family’s own fall bucket list. Keep reading for your free printable copy!
Cross the things off the list as you complete them! Complete them in order or just do them on your own time when it happens!
More Fun Fall activities
- Halloween food guessing game
- Halloween backdrops
- Halloween party ideas
- Monster milk and cookies
- Halloween Family Feud
Download the Printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you do not see it, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!
The PDF will include both the bucket list shown above as well as a different version with a white background (for if you’re concerned about using ink).