Books to Read if You Love Romantic Comedies
If you love a good romantic comedy, you’re going to look these books to read for people who love romcom! Perfect for anyone whose a sucker for a love story and in the need for a good laugh!
I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a sucker for a good chick flick but my heart really lies with romantic comedies. Give me The Notebook , Something Borrowed , or How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days any day and I’m a happy girl.
I even made a bunch of gift baskets for women inspired by my favorite movies!
But sometimes I’m not in the mood for a movie and I’d rather lay in bed reading and imagining my own scenes from a romantic comedy from the book I’m reading.
This is the beginning of a list that I’m sure will continue to grow over the next few months. I started with 10 books, some are favorites, and some are books that have come highly recommended to me as great romantic comedy, aka romcom, books.
So here are 10 books you should read if you love a great romantic comedy!
- Perfect on Paper by Maria Murnane
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (and yes, read it thinking of Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams)
- The Selection Trilogy by Kiera Cass (you can read my full review here)
- Austenland by Shannon Hale
- Wildflower Hill by Kimberly Freeman
- Me Before You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes
- Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Waiting on You by Kristian Higgins
- Bet Me by Jennifer Cruise
Then after you read a little, maybe try playing this romantic comedy movie bingo during your favorite chick flick!